Important educational resources for SMSF trustees
Are you considering running your own SMSF?
Do you know your obligations as a trustee for running a SMSF?
We recognise the importance of trustee education and being supported with resources to assist you to feel informed and in control of your self-managed super fund journey.
Our Director, Chris Launer, is a Specialist Member of the SMSF Association, the independent, professional body representing Australia's self-managed super fund sector, and as such we can provide the following educational resources to Pinnacle clients via a password login.
The protected section of our website will provide you the following resources:
- 8 x detailed education modules on topics including SMSF foundations, contributions, investment rules and strategies and administration.
- Important information sheets and checklists that you may use in your appointments with us including what is involved in maintaining an SMSF.
- Archive of important news articles and updates on topical SMSF issues including legislation changes and annual Federal Budget information.
- A library of comprehensive videos on common SMSF questions including member eligibility, trustee responsibilities and investment strategies.
- Information on upcoming live events and monthly webinars presented by the SMSF Association
We have no doubt you will find these resources valuable to complement our advice services and to keep you up to date.
If you would like to explore how a Pinnacle advisor can add value to your SMSF, including access to the educational content within our website, please contact us for a no-obligation, free appraisal of your own personal situation, book an appointment today.