Matthew has almost 10 years’ experience in the financial services industry, including four years working in technical advisory and strategic support for the Commonwealth Bank of Australia. He began his career with Pinnacle Wealth Management as a Senior Paraplanner and now, as Associate Advisor, manages the plan preparation and investment research process and provides intelligent financial guidance to private clients. Matthew is also Secretary of the Pinnacle Wealth Management internal Investment Committee, which meets monthly.
He is particularly gifted in the technical aspects of financial planning and this, combined with his strong client focus, makes him an invaluable member of the Pinnacle financial advisory team.
- Member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Bachelor of Economics (BEc)
- Diploma of Financial Planning (DipFP)
- Masters of Applied Finance (Major in Financial Planning) (MAPP Fin)